Data Privacy Statement
In this data protection statement, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website.
Responsable for data processing is:
Golden Bean SárL
Herr Felipe Carrillo Mora
23 rue Chimay
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, we will only process the data that is necessary to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address of the device from which the online offer is accessed,
- date and time of the request,
- amount of data transferred in each case,
- the website from which the request came,
- browser type and browser version
- operating system and information on the Internet browser used, including installed add-ons (e.g. for the Flash Player)
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 subparagraph. 1 letter f) GDPR to enable the website to be displayed.
In addition, you can use various services on the website that process further personal and non-personal data.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right to information regarding the personal data concerning you which the person responsible processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to correct data concerning you if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to cancellation (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have a right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation is responsible.
When you visit our website, cookies can be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are saved by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot run programs and cannot transfer viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can receive certain information about it. Cookies are used to make the website more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was accessed can be recognized when it is accessed again.
The setting of cookies can be restricted or prevented through the browser settings. For example, only the acceptance of cookies from third-party providers can be blocked or the acceptance of all cookies. However, if you block, you may no longer be able to use all the functions of this website. In the further text of this data protection declaration, we will provide you with specific information about the locations and purposes for which cookies are used on our website.
Data protection declaration for Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For this purpose, Google places cookies on the device. These enable website usage to be analyzed. The information collected is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and recorded there – including the IP address. Google Analytics is set so that IP addresses are only saved anonymously. Due to this setting, Google shortens the IP addresses recorded within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before storage. Google uses the information collected to evaluate the use of the website and to create appropriate reports. Google Analytics is set so that the data is deleted within 14 months of its creation.
The data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpara. 1 letter f) GDPR with the legitimate interest in improving this website offer.
The setting of the analytics cookie can be prevented by setting the browser so that it rejects all cookies. However, this may affect the ability to use this website. The collection of data by Google can also prevent the installation of the following browser plug-in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. The collection of data by Google Analytics also prevents clicking on the following link. This sets a corresponding opt-out cookie: Deactivate the collection of data by Google Analytics for this website. The collection of data by Google Analytics also prevents clicking on the following link. This sets a corresponding opt-out cookie: Disable data collection by Google Analytics for this website.
You can find more information about Google’s data protection at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Data protection declaration for Google AdSense
This website uses Google AdSense, a service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google AdSense enables the integration of advertising on websites. For this purpose, Google sets cookies (small text files) on the device or displays web beacons (invisible pixels). These enable website visits to be analyzed. Thanks to the cookies for ad preferences, Google and its partners can serve ads to users based on visits to this website or other websites. The information collected is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there – including the IP address. Google may pass this information on to third parties.
The data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 subpara. 1 letter f) GDPR with the legitimate interest in improving the website offer such as advertising.
The setting of the AdSense cookie can be prevented by setting the browser in which it rejects all cookies. However, this may affect the ability to use this website. You can also deactivate personalized advertising on the following page: https://adssettings.google.com/anonymous.
Further information on data protection by Google can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html